Does your health department require that you have a ServSafe Manager’s Certificate? Does your health department require that your ServSafe Exam be proctored?
This year at conference we will be proctoring the ServSafe Manager’s Exam and waiving the exam fee.
Prior to taking this exam, you will be required to take the online course. It’s $125 and takes 8-10 hours to complete. To take the course, please follow the below steps:
- Go to https://www.servsafe.com/home.aspx
- Either login at the top center (if you already have a ServSafe account with User ID and Password) or create a new account and complete the registration
- Click on “ServSafe Manager” (upper left corner)
- Click on “Buy Products” (middle Option)
- Click on “Manager Online Training and Certification and Exams” Buy Now
- Select ServSafe Manager Online Course (SSMCT7) $125 (this course is in English and in Spanish)
- Add to Cart and checkout with a credit card
- Return to the “ServSafe Manager” tab and click on “Take Online Course” to get started
Once you have purchased the course, it should take you about 8-10 hours to complete. You can pause/stop the course at any time and resume at a later date (within 90 days of purchase). There are links in the online course to access and print study guides as well!
We will be proctoring the ServSafe exam the morning of October 8th and the afternoon of October 10th. The exam takes 1-2 hours to complete. If you are interested in this exam, please let us know through the registration page in the comments section. If you have already registered for conference, submit a wiki ticket!